Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My First Pillow!


This weekend, I made my first pillow! I really enjoyed sewing it, and the color scheme is my favorite!

I hand-stitched it using repurposed designer fabric samples I got from Fabmo, a non-profit group that rounds up cast-off samples from businesses to save them from going to the landfill. It's really a wonderful organization.

This pillow is now available in my Etsy shop. Just click either of the images to get to the listing.


Opinions? Suggestions? I'd love to hear your comments.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love it, the fabric is really gorgeous.

July 22, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Treasures by Tina said...

Thanks, Nicaeli! :)

July 22, 2008 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could make pillows, they are my weakest area of sewing. You did a great job...

July 22, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Treasures by Tina said...

Thanks, fuzzy. I felt like I had more control doing it by hand. :)

July 22, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters