Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Providence

Wondering how Treasures by Tina came to be?



I actually began offering solely treasure candles. (As Romeo so proudly displays above.)


Each of my hand-poured candles contains hidden treasures, such as crystals, charms, polished stones, and beads. These are revealed as the candle burns. I offer a number of different shapes, such as the Buddha you see here. And my candles come in the following colors: red, orange, blue, green, and purple. (Black may be on the horizon as well.)



Here's a sample of the treasures I've used.

Over time, I've branched out to include the items like the pillow in my prior post, as well as photography, bath salts and soaps, jewelry, flower pens, stationery, and more. I'll be featuring other items I've created in future posts.

I hope you've enjoyed this mini-history of Treasures by Tina.

Have a great day! :)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kim* said...

wow that is pretty cool to do hidden treaures haha love it!

July 24, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger BeadedTail said...

How fun to find hidden treasures!

July 24, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters