Friday, July 25, 2008

A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words

I've always enjoyed taking pictures. Maybe that comes from having a professional photographer for a father. I got my first camera when I was a kid -- a Kodak Instamatic -- and I've been taking pictures ever since.


These days, I'm really enjoying the ease of digital photography, as well as the nifty macro feature on my little camera. I've even listed a number of my favorite photos on Etsy.


I've also taken many flower photos. My favorites are now in sets of notecards, also offered on Etsy. The set you see here contains eight cards, two each of four images.

I am now looking for my next photography project. If you have any suggestions for subject matter, please let me know. I'd love to hear from you!


Have a great day. :)

P.S. If you're interested in learning more about any of the items you see pictured in my posts here, just click on them.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger erinberry said...

I like the dandelion photo!

July 25, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!

July 25, 2008 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger kim* said...

those are lovely especially the dandelion

July 25, 2008 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Sew Bettie said...

I think digital cameras definitely made me interested in photography. I guess I am lazy.

July 25, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters