Sunday, July 27, 2008

Handcrafter Faire - Los Gatos, CA - July 26, 2008


Yesterday, I participated in the Handcrafter Faire, along with ten other venders -- all members of the SF Etsy Street Team. This event was very generously hosted by Linda, of Linda Davis Designs, at her home in Los Gatos. She's standing on the left in this photo.


I had a great time meeting everyone and learning about their crafts. I even found out what "Waldorf" was and how needle felting was done! I just might try needle felting. It sounds fascinating. Here's the entire group:


I even made a few sales! Here's my booth (and me!):

The weather was great, though a tad warm, but we were all in the shade, so we were fine. Here are a couple more photos of the Faire. We had so much fun, Linda's even thinking of hosting us again soon! :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kim* said...

sounds fun. i haven't done a craft show since last winter.

July 27, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

The fair looks great and that you had a great time too! Fairs can be such fun - especially when our Street Teams are involved and visible!

July 28, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters