Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Love.....

Purple!!!

Can you tell? It's in my banner (above), my product labels and biz cards, the backgrounds of some of my product photos, and a number of the items I've created (below).


(Johnny Jump Up photo) (Grapefruit and Peppermint Bath Salts)


Treasure candles...
(Each candles has charms, crystals, and stones hidden inside)



I'd thought my favorite colors were burgundy and forest green, but when I'm creating things, I seem to be leaning toward dark purple. Verrrrry interesting!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

There is something very regal about the color purple, especially with the deep hues as the ones in your photos.

September 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love purple too!

September 2, 2008 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving purple too. Those candles are super cool!

One of my favorite stones to work with is flourite.

~Lily

September 3, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger storybeader said...

like your banner and pansy! You have such an array of different items in your shop - something for everybody!

September 16, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Yazmin said...

I agree with tnt2008 - the regalness of purple is just captivating.

September 17, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters