Monday, August 25, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie!

From time to time, I hope to feature a shop I really like. Today's featured shop is MiniPlants.


I've always loved really detailed miniatures, and am even building (very slowly) and 1":1' scale dollhouse. Eventually, I plan to collect really nice miniatures for it, and this shop has just the type of quality I'm looking for. I can't wait until I'm ready to start mini-shopping!



I think what got me started on this project is CSI: Las Vegas...believe it or not! The miniature room tableaus in the "miniature killer" episodes were amazing! Here are some snaps I found on the internet to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ThreadBeaur said...

Those are great miniatures!

August 25, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger ::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Those mini plants are so cute!

August 26, 2008 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Cute minis!

August 26, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Blythe Hopes Vintage said...

I want mini plants! I could put them in my mini apartment and pretend I have a garden. Good catch!

August 28, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters