Friday, August 22, 2008

Swirly Treasury on Etsy!!!


As all my fellow Etsyians know, getting a treasury on the main Treasury is REALLY tough, so I'm really excited to announce...


I got one!!! Woohoo!!!

I love spirals and swirls, and there were so many beautiful ones, it was really tough choosing my favorites!

This treasury expires on the morning of Monday, August 25th. So if you get a chance, please take a peek, and maybe leave a comments and some clicks, will you?

(Just click on the image here --->>>)

Have a wonderfully swirly day!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow congrats on scroing a treausry, that is fantastic!

August 22, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Congrats!! Awesome treasury!

August 22, 2008 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Tins and Treasures said...

Great idea for a treasury!

August 23, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters