Friday, August 22, 2008

Howard Family Reunion

Here's a totally non-business post, just to change things up a bit...

On Saturday, August 16, 2008, (which also happened to be my birthday) I attended the Howard Family Reunion in San Jose, CA. (The Howard branch of my family descended from George Washington Howard and his wife Georgia.)

There were about twenty-four of us there, which was a nice size for my parents' backyard. We had a ton of food and it was really nice reconnecting with relatives I don't see very often. And all my little cousins are so cute!


It took me a few attempts at the names because things get a little confusing here and there, but here's a photo of the group (just click on it to zoom in)...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathe Holden said...

That's so great, I love the whole idea of family reunions. Looks like a great time. That's a wonderful photo.

August 22, 2008 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

What a great photo! I enjoyed reading your blog!

August 22, 2008 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger melissa said...

Oh how I miss those Family Reunions. Looks like you had a great time!

Happy late B-day!
Melissa

August 22, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters