Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm Shop of the Week!

I just found out I was selected as Shop of the Week on the Naptime Crafts blog! I feel so honored! You can read her post about me here: http://naptimecrafts.blogspot.com/ Please visit Naptime's shop. She's got wonderful cards, tags, and knitted items!


And now for my newest pillow. I just finished this cutie last night:



Once again, I stitched this by hand, using repurposed designer fabric (and tassel!) samples.

Have a wonderful day!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kim* said...

yay congrats, i'd like to adopt to in the future. no children yet...no marriage yet, just a boyfriend. :)

August 8, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the great shout out Tina! Glad I could make ya happy!

August 9, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters