Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's My First Etsyversary!


Woohoo! August 4th was my first anniversary at Etsy. (I like to call it my Etsyversary.)

To celebrate, I'm offering YOU a ...

*************** SPECIAL OFFER!!! **************
I joined Etsy on August 4, 2007.

To celebrate my first Etsyversary, through Friday, August 8th, buy any two of my hand-sewn pillows and receive a set of my notecards FREE!!! (Just add your choice of notecards, normally priced at $10, in the notes section when you order and I'll include them. :)
*************************************************

Here are the pillows I've created so far:



And here are the photo notecard sets (each set contains two each of four different images):



For more photos or information on any of these items, just click the picture.

Have a wonderful day!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mixed Species said...

Wonderful work, love the notecards.
Have fun!
Hairy

August 5, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters