Thursday, August 7, 2008

Opinions, Please...

Today I'm asking for your opinion.

As you know, I've been hand sewing pillows using repurposed designer fabric samples. People seem to like them, but I haven't sold any yet.

Why is this? Do I need to adjust the pricing up or down? Are the colors or styles not popular?

To take a look at my pillows, just click the image and you'll be taken directly to my Etsy shop so you can see full item descriptions and closeups.

I'd really appreciate as many opinions as I can get on this.

Have a wonderful day! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

mmm price is a tiny bit high for me, there alot of cushions on etsy check out their prices. Also think about adding an applique or a design youve made yourself from felt or a complimenting fabric, I know everyone loves birds and organic shapes. Your shops looking great and youve had plenty of sales so dont worry xoxo

August 7, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger GlamourFae said...

I would also suggest taking the photos in natural light and not using the flash. This will make those pillows really stand out! Or photograph them on a couch or bed. Make it look like something out of a magazine! Thanks for commenting at my blog, by the way! :D

August 9, 2008 at 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters