Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm Famous!

Heather, also known as "MooseBerryHill" on Etsy, featured my shop during her online radio show yesterday! I knew she was going to mention Treasures by Tina, but she went far beyond that and described my shop, announcing my first Etsyversary. It was really nice! And I enjoyed listening to her show, where she chatted with a fellow crafter named Bunny about crafting, family, and more. It was very entertaining! :)

Thanks so much Heather/MooseBerryHill!

I was on the radio!

2 Comments:

Blogger bbb said...

wow, how fun!!
lovely blog Tina!

August 9, 2008 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger TheresaJ said...

Wow, congrats! Never heard of a web-based radio show featuring Etsy artists before today. Thanks for the introduction!

And thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. :)

August 9, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters