Monday, September 15, 2008

Talk to Me and Win a Prize

I'm finding that you all seem a tad shy about talking to me, so I've decided to offer an incentive.

Respond to any question in any of my September posts in this blog through September 30th and be entered to win a FREE set of my photo note cards (You can view all my note cards by clicking on the image to the right). The drawing will be held at the beginning of October, and the winner will be notified AND featured here in my blog!

Your opinion is important to me, so please talk to me! :-)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kim* said...

whats the question again?

September 15, 2008 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Hi! :)

Beautiful cards.

September 16, 2008 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger CAT Productions said...

Love your cards!

September 23, 2008 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Body Language said...

I LOVE those tulip cards! They're beautiful!

October 10, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters