Wednesday, September 10, 2008

EEEK!!!

OK. I must admit, I'm a tad arachnophobic. (Did I spell that right?)

I do, however, appreciate the beauty of a critter in it's natural environment. So when I was coming home from a late Board of Education meeting last night and saw a huge spider on a spectacular web in the hallway outside my front door, I couldn't resist running in to grab my camera. The spider was way up over my head, so out of 20 attempts, I managed one fairly clear photo. Here's what I came up with, in regular color and stylized. The last one is stylized, but more close up. What do you think? Which one do you prefer? Should I zoom in more? Should I offer one or both in my shop as a print? Or a note card?


To view a larger version of any of these, just click the image.

The more opinions, the better!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Emmy Lou said...

very nice. I think I would most likely go for the one on the left :)

September 10, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Rock and Fossil Depot said...

Very nice, I now have a new apperication for spiders!

September 10, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic shots! You should definately put them on a card. It'd be just in time for Halloween.

September 23, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters