Friday, October 10, 2008

Tina Goes to Tahoe!

I've visited Tahoe with my family off and on since I was five years old. I love it! We rent a cabin right on the water, so we can hear it and nothing blocks the incredible view.

This time, I was there with my dad and my brother. Here are a few pics:


Me on the breakwater.



The sun is setting.



We're not sure what this is. Marmot? Mink? Marten?



While I was there, I made a bunch of needlepoint pincushion
ornaments to sell at upcoming holiday faires.



A wonderful Tahoe sunset.



My Welcome Home Committee! :-)


I hope you enjoyed my photos. :)

Now here are a few opinion questions, if you've got a minute:

1. Would people buy the sunset photos on Etsy (in higher resolution, of course)?

2. How much should I charge for the ornaments I'm going to sell at holiday faires?

3. What the heck is that critter?!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Chameleons Attic said...

very beautiful place. I love your angel earrings! Thanks for the visit to our blog!

October 10, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Art of Spirit LeatherWorks said...

beautiful pictures!!
(and i think that's a muskrat)
;-D

October 10, 2008 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a fabulous welcoming committee, I am not very good at prices, but it is lovely work!

October 14, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters