Friday, October 10, 2008

And the Winner of My September Drawing Is...

... Nicaeli !

She posted a response to my baseball game question and has won a set of my note cards! :)
Nicaeli has a wonderful Etsy shop called Nicaeli Designs, featuring wallets made with recycled leather and other very unique items. Here's a screen shot from her shop. Just click and you can check out all her wonderful creations...


For October...

I'm offering the same drawing. So just respond to any of the questions I pose in any of my October posts (like my Tina Goes to Tahoe post below), and you're entered to win a set of my note cards!


Have a great day! :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Vwery cool leatherwork. Thnaks for letting us all know about it!

October 10, 2008 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! I never win anything! This is so cool, Thank you!:)

(thanks for plugging my shop too:)

October 10, 2008 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina,
Your note cards are BEAUTIFUL! I agree that the pictures are very clear and they are very nice quality. I can't understand why they wouldn't sell. The price is really right on. I would just hold out, I think everyone is being conservative with money right now and only buying what they need or what supplies they need to complete their own projects. I wouldn't give up on them at all and I wouldn't change the price either.
Candie - princessoliviajewels

October 14, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters