Sunday, November 9, 2008

Treasure It Forward

I am a proud member of the Etsy Bloggers street team, and they are currently doing a Treasure It Forward project, where all the members who signed up take turns receiving a traveling box of goodies. As each person receives it, they can take all the goodies they want that others contributed to the box, then add anything they care to. Then the box is mailed to the next person on the list. So the only cost to each person in postage.

My turn recently came up. When I received the box, here's all the cool stuff it contained:


Talk about fun! It was like Christmas! I kept a number of neat things, and I got to do a little destashing too. :)

Can't wait for the next time I get to participate in something like this.

Question:
Have you ever participated in a project light this? How did you like it?

Don't forget to enter my monthly drawing by leaving a comment.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! I LOVE it!!! The contents have change dramatically since it left home.

I am so happy that everyone likes it so far and look forward to starting a new "Treasure It Forward" when this one is over. By then I think everyone will be ready to participate again and those who missed out will get their first opportunity.

I think this story should make etsy news!

November 9, 2008 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Shell Mitchell said...

ooohh... lots of fun goodies in the box. Can not wait until it makes it to me!

November 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Home Deconomics said...

Yay! So glad the box is still in circulation! I can't wait to add a bif fabric stach and to see what lovlies are inside!

November 9, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger storybeader said...

oh joy - looks like a lot of neat stuff! I'm tracking the box's progress. Looks like it off, across the country. Maybe I'll post about it, tonight or tomorrow.

November 9, 2008 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger pumpkinhaus said...

heh heh.... that box looks familiar!! I'm sending it out to the next recipient tomorrow!!

November 10, 2008 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I can't wait to get this box! It looks like so much fun! So many goodies :D

November 10, 2008 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Hyla said...

We did this on the SteamTeam. I wasn't impressed when the box got to me. I added a lot but only took 3 small things and it cost me $10 to ship out.

Hyla

December 9, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters