Monday, December 8, 2008

And the Winner of My November Drawing Is...

Head Bitch in Charge!


I love that name! :p

Head Bitch in Charge will be receiving a set of my scented soaps!

Please be sure to visit her shop on Etsy where you'll find all sorts of sewn items such as aprons, place mats, and oven mitts.

And you can view her blog at: http://homedeconomics.blogspot.com/


For my December drawing...


The prize will be a set of my note cards. You can view all the sets to choose from in my Etsy shop by clicking here. So don't forget to leave a comment to be entered!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Frau Zinnie said...

Your note card sets are very pretty! :)

December 8, 2008 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Home Deconomics said...

Whheeee! Yay for me! How fun!

December 8, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger KPP said...

This spring set looks very cheery: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_1&listing_id=15261332

December 9, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Great giveaway! I really love the cards you have that feature dandelions - they have such nice composition!

ecibelli(at)wellesley(dot)edu

December 9, 2008 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Sarah - Imagine That said...

Beautiful note cards, and glad to see you've branched out to Artfire too - I do like Etsy, but Artfire is going to be great!
Sarah

December 10, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All of your sets are beautiful but I really like this particular set.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_2&listing_id=7140229

Lovely work!

December 10, 2008 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger WhimsybyMari said...

Found you on ArtFire Forum, you shop is nice and I love your cards.

December 10, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

I would love to have the set w/ the Johnny Jump-Ups!!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

December 31, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters