Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Just Joined Art Fire

I've decided to branch out. So now in addition to my website (www.treasuresbytina.com) and my Etsy shop (treasuresbytina.etsy.com), I now have a studio at Art Fire (treasuresbytina.artfire.com).

At Art Fire, there's a special going on where you can pay a fixed fee of $7/month for unlimited listings. There are no other fees! I couldn't believe it! I've been listing all sorts of items, and will list more one of a kind items that are not in my Etsy shop or on my website, so check it out!

If you're interested in registering, just click here: Register on ArtFire.com

Have a great day! :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, your artfire shop looks great! I wish you the best of luck. Thanks for the info:)

December 9, 2008 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Sara of Sell Handmade Crafts Online said...

Hi there!

Thanks for giving Artfire a chance. We really appreciate the time and energy it takes to make handmade crafts so we try to make our listing process as simple and efficient as possible.

Keep up the great work.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Blessings,

Celia
Social Media Coordinator
Artfire.com
Create Without Limits ~ Sell Without Fees

December 16, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great news! I'm excited about my new Artfire Studio too!

Good luck!

Monica ( http://AbbaDabbaBags.Artfire.com )

December 31, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters