Monday, December 29, 2008

Pin Cushion Ornaments

Whew! I survived Christmas! I hope you all survived your holiday festivities too.

As usual, I've been having all sorts of fun making new things. My latest items are pin cushion ornaments. I did all the needlepoint and sewed each ornament together by hand. (The rose ones are about 3 1/2" across.) A woman I met at a craft fair recently said these would make great (and functional) decorations all year round for people's craft and sewing areas. (Click to see more detail)

Your opinion is important to me! What do you think? Before I list them in Etsy and Art Fire, how do you think I should price them? And should I offer them in sets or individually?

And don't forget, your comment enters you in my monthly drawing. :)

Have a great day!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Happy new year 2009 :)

Lissa

January 2, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger CT said...

Beautiful pin cushions. I agree they would be nice year-round. - CT

January 7, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters