Monday, May 4, 2009

Stumbling Around

Hello, and Happy 2009! Boy have I been unmotivated! The year started with my old kitty, Balthasar, slowly deteriorating. He finally passed away later in January. I had him for 15 years, and his passing was really rough on me.

Romeo, my other kitty, got so lonely I decided to get a new pet. This time, I chose a four month old puppy, figuring he'd eventually enjoy playing with her and I'd finally get some much-needed exercise while taking her for frequent walks. Well, I'm getting lots of exercise, but Romeo isn't particularly keen yet on his new sister, Juliet. I got her at the Palo Alto Animal Services shelter in Palo Alto, CA. They believe she's Pomeranian/
Chihuahua/Terrier. Does that make her a Pomchiter? Heehee! She currently weighs around 5 pounds and is expected to grow to somewhere around 10 or 15 pounds. Here are a few pics of my new baby. She's brought so much joy to my life!



If anyone has any suggestions for house-training a puppy, I'm all ears! (She shreds Wee-Wee pads)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo and Jimmy said...

Your puppy is adorable! Sorry - i have noooo suggestions on the training!!! Good Luck though!!!

May 8, 2009 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger cabin + cub said...

Awwwww.. she is so cute! ;)

May 11, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Designs by Marie Julie said...

Such a cute adorable puppy. She will bring you much joy.

June 16, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters