Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June Photo Contest

Aw! No comments? At ALL? I guess we don't may a May drawing winner. Drat!

Well, for June, how about a more fun contest?

As you know, I recently adopted THE cutest puppy ever. (In my humble opinion) She (Juliet) and my cat (Romeo) are slowly becoming friends, finally! Juliet loves to pounce on Romeo and torture the heck out of him until he finally starts wrestling with her. They very briefly stopped, probably
to breathe!, and I managed to snap the picture below:

"A Tenuous Peace"


And now the this month's contest...

Send me YOUR photo of two different species from the animal kingdom getting along. I'll post all the submissions here, then at the end of the month, I'll pick my favorite one to receive a special gift from either my Etsy shop or my Artfire shop. (Links to both shops are in the left hand column on this web page.)

So send me your photos! (They must be taken by YOU.)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

too cute!:)

June 17, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters